04.12.2010

Some questions about books...

Today I would like to ask you some questions about your relationship with books..because I am curious:-)
What always surprised me is that a lot of people I know read more than one book at the same time, they start 2 or 3 books and can move from one to the other without any problems. I am impressed, my brain does not success to focus on 2 different stories;-( even when a book does not interest me very much.

So now is your turn:-)
Do you read more than one book at the same time?

Where do you prefer to read? on the sofa, in the bed, during breakfast, in a cafe, in a park, in the train, etc?

When do you read? in the evening, just before sleeping, only during holidays, week-end?

Which genre of books do you read? history books, romance novels, thrillers, non-fiction book, etc..

Where do you buy/get your books? bookshop, internet, friends, presents?

I would be very happy to read your answers, you know I am curious:-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen